Following the MSRC’s 2020 Most Valuable Security Researchers announced during this year’s Black Hat, we’re excited to announce the top contributing researchers for the 2020 Third Quarter (Q3)!
The top three researchers of the 2020 Q3 Security Researcher Leaderboard are: David Dworken (1800 points), Cameron Vincent (1780 points), and Yuki Chen (1380 points).
Congratulations to everyone who made this quarter’s leaderboard and thank you to all of the researchers and your continued contributions to help secure our customers and the ecosystem.
Each quarterly leaderboard recognizes the top five percent of security researchers, based on their total points. This 2020 Q3 leaderboard reflects point values for cases that are:
- Submitted and assessed by the MSRC team between July 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020
- Submitted between April 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020 (last program period), but assessed after July 1, 2020
Interested in making it to next quarter’s leaderboard? Check out the MSRC Researcher Recognition Program page to learn about the points calculation, research multipliers, and more!
Stay safe and rock on! We look forward to seeing you in the next leaderboard!
Past MSRC Quarterly Leaderboards:
- 2020-7-15: Top MSRC 2020 Q2 Security Researchers Announced – Congratulations!
- 2020-4-23: Congratulating Our Top 2020 Q1 Security Researchers!
- 2020-1-15: Announcing MSRC 2019 Q4 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2019-10-17: Announcing the Security Researcher Quarterly Leaderboard (2019 Q3)
Sylvie Liu & Lynn Miyashita, Security Program Manager, Microsoft Security Response Center