We’re excited to announce the top contributing researchers for the 2020 Fourth Quarter (Q4)! Congratulations to all of the researchers who made this quarter’s leaderboard and a huge thank you to everyone who continues to help secure our customers and the ecosystem.
The top three researchers of the 2020 Q4 Security Researcher Leaderboard are: Cameron Vincent (2065 points), Yuki Chen (1535 points), and Suresh C (862 points).
Each quarterly leaderboard recognizes the top five percent of security researchers, based on their total points. This 2020 Q4 leaderboard reflects point values for cases that are:
- Submitted and assessed by the MSRC team between October 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020
- Submitted between July 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020 (last program period), but assessed after October 1, 2020
Interested in making it to next quarter’s leaderboard? Check out the MSRC Researcher Recognition Program page to learn about the points calculation, research multipliers, and more!
Past MSRC Quarterly Leaderboards:
- 2020-10: MSRC 2020 Q3 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2020-07: MSRC 2020 Q2 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2020-04: MSRC 2020 Q1 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2020-01: MSRC 2019 Q4 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2019-10: MSRC 2019 Q3 Security Researcher Leaderboard
Keep up the awesome work! We look forward to seeing you in the next leaderboard!
Lynn Miyashita, Program Manager, Microsoft Security Response Center