We’re excited to announce the top contributing researchers for the 2021 First Quarter (Q1)! Congratulations to all the researchers recognized in this quarter’s leaderboard and thank you to everyone who continues to help secure our customers and the ecosystem.
The top three researchers of the 2021 Q1 Security Researcher Leaderboard are: Yuki Chen (4365 points), Cameron Vincent (2250 points), and Kira (885 points).
Each quarterly leaderboard recognizes the top five percent of security researchers, based on their total points. This 2021 Q1 leaderboard reflects point values for cases that are:
- Submitted and assessed by the MSRC team between January 1, 2021 and March 31, 2021
- Submitted between October 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 (last program period), but assessed after January 1, 2021
Interested in making this year’s annual MSRC 2021 Most Valuable Researchers list? Learn more about the different paths to becoming one of this year’s Most Valuable Researchers in our blog post!
Past MSRC Quarterly Leaderboards:
- 2021-01: MSRC 2020 Q4 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2020-10: MSRC 2020 Q3 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2020-07: MSRC 2020 Q2 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2020-04: MSRC 2020 Q1 Security Researcher Leaderboard
Keep up the great work and we look forward to seeing you next quarter!
Lynn Miyashita, Program Manager, MSRC