We’re excited to announce the top contributing researchers for the 2021 Second Quarter (Q2)! Congratulations to all the researchers recognized in this quarter’s leaderboard and thank you to everyone who continues to help secure our customers and the ecosystem.
The top three researchers of the 2021 Q2 Security Researcher Leaderboard are: Yuki Chen (765 points), Ramzes (745 points), and Terry Zhang @pnig0s (695 points).
Each quarterly leaderboard recognizes the top five percent of security researchers, based on their total points. This 2021 Q2 leaderboard reflects point values for cases that are:
- Submitted and assessed by the MSRC team between April 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021
- Submitted between January 1, 2021 and March 31, 2021 (last program period), but assessed after April 1, 2021
Check back next month for our annual MSRC 2021 Most Valuable Researchers list! Learn more about the different paths to becoming one of this year’s Most Valuable Researchers in our blog post.
Past MSRC Quarterly Leaderboards:
- 2021-04: MSRC 2021 Q1 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2021-01: MSRC 2020 Q4 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2020-10: MSRC 2020 Q3 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2020-07: MSRC 2020 Q2 Security Researcher Leaderboard
Keep up the awesome work and we look forward to seeing you next quarter!
Lynn Miyashita, Program Manager, MSRC