Congratulations to all the researchers recognized in this quarter’s MSRC Researcher Recognition Program leaderboard! Thank you to everyone for your hard work and continued partnership to secure customers.
The top three researchers of the 2021 Q3 Security Researcher Leaderboard are: BugHunter010 (840 points), Callum Carney (828 points), and Nir Ohfeld (525 points)!
Each quarterly leaderboard recognizes the top five percent of security researchers, based on total points. This 2021 Q3 leaderboard reflects point values for cases that are:
- Submitted and assessed by the MSRC team between July 1, 2021, and September 30, 2021
- Submitted between April 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021 (last program period), but assessed after July 1, 2021
Past MSRC Quarterly Leaderboards:
- 2021-07: MSRC 2021 Q2 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2021-04: MSRC 2021 Q1 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2021-01: MSRC 2020 Q4 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2020-10: MSRC 2020 Q3 Security Researcher Leaderboard
Stay tuned for new updates to the MSRC Researcher Recognition Program coming soon! We will be reaching out to the researcher community to provide opportunities for us to listen and learn from your experiences. You can also reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up the awesome work and we look forward to seeing you next quarter!
Lynn Miyashita, MSRC