Congratulations to all the researchers recognized in this quarter’s Microsoft Researcher Recognition Program leaderboard! Thank you to everyone for your hard work and continued partnership to secure customers.
The top three researchers of the 2021 Q4 Security Researcher Leaderboard are: rezer0dai (780 points), Callum Carney (750 points), and wtm (615 points)!
In addition to our regular leaderboard, we are introducing new, research area-specific leaderboards to recognize researchers who have submitted high impact vulnerabilities in particular product areas.
Congratulations to the top Azure researchers this quarter: Callum Carney, wtm, and Terry Zhang @pnig0s!
Congratulations to the top Office researchers this quarter: ramzes, Đặng Thế Tuyến, and ShiLongan!
Congratulations to the top Windows researchers this quarter: rezer0dai, Zhiniang Peng (@edwardzpeng), and Jarvis_1oop!
This 2021 Q4 leaderboard reflects point values for cases that are:
- Submitted and assessed by the MSRC team between October 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021
- Submitted between July 1, 2021, and September 30, 2021 (last program period), but assessed after October 1, 2021
Past MSRC Quarterly Leaderboards:
- 2021-10: MSRC 2021 Q3 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2021-07: MSRC 2021 Q2 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2021-04: MSRC 2021 Q1 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2021-01: MSRC 2020 Q4 Security Researcher Leaderboard
Keep up the awesome work and we look forward to seeing you next quarter!
Lynn Miyashita, MSRC