Congratulations to all the researchers recognized in this quarter’s Microsoft Researcher Recognition Program leaderboard! Thank you to everyone for your hard work and continued partnership to secure customers.
The top three researchers of the 2022 Q2 Security Researcher Leaderboard are: Yuki Chen, Zhiyi Zhang, and William Söderberg! Check out the full list of researchers recognized this quarter here.
Congratulations to the top Azure researchers this quarter: Zhiyi Zhang, William Söderberg, and wtm!
Congratulations to the top Office researchers this quarter: Hector Peralta (p3rr0), Dzmitry Smaliak, and Anonymous!
Congratulations to the top Windows researchers this quarter: Yuki Chen, Haifei Li, and Jarvis_1oop!
This 2022 Q2 leaderboard reflects point values for cases that are:
- Submitted and assessed by the MSRC team between April 1, 2022, and June 30, 2022
- Submitted between January 1, 2022, and March 31, 2022 (last program period), but assessed after April 1, 2022
Past MSRC Quarterly Leaderboards:
- 2022-04: MSRC 2022 Q1 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2022-02: MSRC 2021 Q4 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2021-10: MSRC 2021 Q3 Security Researcher Leaderboard
- 2021-08: MSRC 2021 Most Valuable Security Researchers
- 2021-07: MSRC 2021 Q2 Security Researcher Leaderboard
Keep up the awesome work and stay tuned for the annual Most Valuable Researcher announcement in August!
Lynn Miyashita, MSRC